Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Selling or not selling that's the question

i Said in a previous post that i have to sell some of my games, due to personnal reason...
Well it has been delayed ... :)
I'm not obliged anymore to sell...
Anyway i'll still sell my SPARE games as you could see them in here :
All my spare games : http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83400
I have more than 28 games to sell... and i'm lazy to make pictures for all of them...
Check the link above for the first pictures, and check this list for all the spares.
LOOSE :
- rainshower (C9)
- Donkey Kong 2 (C8)
- Parachute (C9)

EN BOXED : (legend: B = Box, F = Foam, G = Game, I = instruction leaflet, S=baby Stickers, P=sachet Plastique, C=Caution sheet, W=warning sheet)
01 - Mario cement's factory B+F+G+I
02 - Mario cement's factory B+F+G+I+S+P (complete)
03 - Octopus B+F+G+I
04 - Turtle Bridge (japanese) B+F+G+I+S (see maj.com)
05 - Tropical fish (French) B+F+G+I
06 - Parachute B+F+G+I+C
07 - Turtle Bridge B+G+I
08 - Turtle Bridge B+F+G+I
09 - Donkey kong B+F+G+I+P+W+howtoplay sheet (C10 game)
10 - Donkey kong B+F+G+I+C+W+howtoplay sheet
11 - Green House B+F+G+I+S+P+C+W+howtoplay sheet
12 - Green House B+F+G+I+C+W
13 - Pinball (CGL) B+F+G+I+P+C+W+howtoplay sheet
14 - mario bros (maj.com)
15 - mario bros #2(maj.com)
16 - Life Boat (maj.com)
17 - Life boat B+F+J
dans les JI21
18 - Donkey Kong 1 B+F+G+I+P+S
19 - Donkey Kong 1 B+F+G (frigolite amochée et manque des rabats a la boite)
20 - Fire B+F+G+I
21 - Turtle bridge B+F+G+I (photo sur maj.com)
22 - Turtle bridge B+F+G+I
23 - Popeye B+F+G (photo sur maj.com)
24 - Fire attack B+G+I (pas de frigolite)
25 - Fire Attack (maj.com)
26 - Snoopy tennis B+F+G
27 - Mario Cement's Factory B+F+G+I
28 - Octopus B+F+G

TricOtronic
29 - Fire attack C10 B+F+G
30 - Donkey kong 1 (maj.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home